Monday, January 10, 2011

cLeAnInG

             
Basket of cleaning supplies
Cleaning~supplies



Well there it is my one basket of cleaning supplies.It more then does the job.The Johnson Paste Wax and the Murphy's Oil Soap I use once in a great while.I have had these same two containers for years.The Oxi-clean
Is used for soaking grimy pots and pans overnight and for soaking Mr.A.'s Heavily soiled work clothes. The only item not in this cleaning bucket is the jug of laundry soap.For cleaning the glass,windows and mirrors I use 1cup of vinegar,1cup of water and 1 cup of rubbing alcohol.I use baking soda for a mild abrasive cleaner and a natural deodorizer such as scouring the tub,vanity and lime stains.I use straight  vinegar and a  pumice stone if needed for a lime ring in the toilet.To clean the wood furniture I mix 1 cup of olive oil and 1/2 cup lemon juice.This cleaning method works great for me and it saves us money. I don't like to use the harsh chemical cleaners.I love to clean and to have a clean house.I think a well kept home keeps an organized flow!  
This works Great....
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment