Monday, January 3, 2011

Apple~Bread

Mr. A. and I went to visit my sister and her family.We enjoyed the first meal from her new crock pot,watched a bit of her sons basketball practice,played rummy,watched football and visited.We had lots of laughs during the card game with her daughter getting a major case of the giggles.The time went way to  fast. Mr. A. and I were trying to beat the ice storm that was moving in as we had an hour and a half drive to get home.As we were leaving my sister gave me a recipe and 4 (2 c.) bags of grated apples.So whats a girl to do when armed with a recipe and the exact size bags of apples for the recipe.Make YUMMY apple~ bread of course! 

The taste tester approved...
and requested more....

Mr. A and I enjoyed his last day of his weeks vacation with a movie marathon....Seven Pounds,Journey To The Center Of The Earth,The Day The Earth Stood Still(we are not normally movie people and I can probably count on one hand the number of movies we watched all last year)we enjoyed the bonding time and a pot of Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup.(I am a bit stiff from sitting so long-we even took a walk after the first movie).I enjoyed the LAZY week with Mr. A. but it will be nice to get back to a schedule.

1 comment:

  1. your bread looks yummy!hope you had agreat christmas, happy new year,blessings jane

    ReplyDelete