Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve....

My name is Debbie, I am a mother of three children 24,22&19 and two grandson's 2 & 7 months.I am working toward my goal of financial freedom.I decided on this snowy Christmas Eve that I would gift myself the Joy of a new blog...I have always been such a fan of so many of your blogs this past year....I never started my own(not because I didn't want one,o' how I dreamed of a blog of my own) but because of my minimal computer skills...However I decided to go for it.I am so excited to get this started and to share with you all , I have so much more to do and add to my Blog but wanted to get it going....MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

2 comments:

  1. Debbie,I am also new at blogging.I read your blog and really liked it!You sound just like about computers,and blogging,sorry I messed up there.I am following your blog hope you follow mine too, maybe I can send you some followers,most will follow you if you also follow them, everyone likes followers Blessings Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, Merry~Christmas...Thank you. I spent some time over at your blog.Great job!Thank you for the tip.Have a beautiful day:)

    ReplyDelete